This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Assessment of the ISS US Laboratory Internal Thermal Control System Design Methodology and Heuristics
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published July 09, 2001 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
This report will discuss the design methodologies used to date in the development of the US Laboratory Internal Thermal Control System (ITCS) and describe the role heuristics played during the design process over the past six years. From designing the baseline system to conducting Hardware/Software Integration (HSI), and Acceptance testing with flight software, this report will provide the reader with an understanding of how we achieved the system topology and command/control of ITCS.
CitationSleiman, A., "Assessment of the ISS US Laboratory Internal Thermal Control System Design Methodology and Heuristics," SAE Technical Paper 2001-01-2373, 2001, https://doi.org/10.4271/2001-01-2373.
- Rechtin, E. Maier M. W. System Architecting - The Art of System Architecting Second Edition CRC Press LLC
- Axelband, Elliot AE549a Lectures No., October 2000
- Sleiman, Ahmad Space Station Internal Thermal Control System Architect 1993 – 2000
- Hammer Mary Erway Tom Von-jouanne Roger US Lab Sim 1998
- Space Station Thermal Control 1996
- Sleiman, Ahmad Paper at USC, System Engineering Methodology Spring 2001