This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Equipment for Accelerated Reliability Testing of Cars and their Components
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published March 05, 2001 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
Event: SAE 2001 World Congress
This paper analyses the current approaches in the development of accelerated stress testing, and describes why present test equipment cannot provide the simulation of simultaneous combination of basic field influences on the car and car's components. The authors show a new perspective for the evalution of equipment development for accelerated testing (AT) which would eliminate the above negative aspect and solve the problem of accurate simulation of real life input influences on the natural product for its reliability improvement.
|Technical Paper||Virtual Vehicle Simulator for ECM Software Testing|
|Technical Paper||Thermal Simulation of the Electrical Distribution Box|
|Technical Paper||Simulation Tool For Predicting Warranty and Total Ownership Cost|
CitationKlyatis, L. and Klyatis, E., "Equipment for Accelerated Reliability Testing of Cars and their Components," SAE Technical Paper 2001-01-1102, 2001, https://doi.org/10.4271/2001-01-1102.
- ATLAS. Weathering services group. Weathering services.
- Envirotronics. STAR 44 Plus™. Temperature/Vibration System.
- Chan A. H. and Parker P.t. Product Reliability Through Stress Testing. 1999. Annual RAMS Tutorial Notes.
- Combining mechanical and software test technologies. Automotive Engineering International, March 2000, pp. 155-157.
- CSZ. Cicinnati Sub-Zero. Environmental Simulation Products.
- Capitano Joseph. Explaning Accelerated Aging. The Magazine of Electronic Evaluation and Test. May 1998. EE. Evaluating Engineering. Overcoming Round-Trip Delay Obstacles.
- Klyatis L. M. The Strategy of Accelerated Reliability Testing Development for Car Components. SAE 2000 World Congress. Detroit, March 6-9, 2000. SAE Technical Paper Series. 2000-01-1195.
- Klyatis L. M. Principles of Trucks Accelerated Reliability Testing. SAE International Congress and Exposition. Detroit, March 1-4, 1999. SAE Technical Paper Series. 1999-01-1086.
- Klyatis L. M. Development Technology of Vibration Stress Testing. IEEE 1997 Workshop on Accelerated Stress Testing Proceedings. October 15-17, 1997, Dallas, TX.
- Klyatis L. M. The Strategy of Accelerated Testing Technique. Annual Reliability and Maintainability Symposium (RAMS) Proceedings. January 13-16, 1997. Philadelphia, pp. 249-253.
- Klyatis L. M. A Better Control System for Vibration Testing of Mobile Product - Part 1. Reliability Review (The R & M Engineering Journal), June 1999, Volume 19, Number 2, pp. 22-24.
- Klyatis L. M. A Better System for Testing of Mobile Product - Part 2. Reliability Review (The R & M Engineering Journal), September 1999, Volume 19, Number 3, pp. 25-29.
- Klyatis L. M., Klyatis Evgeny. Successful correlation between accelerated testing results and field testing results. ASQ's 55th Annual Quality Congress Proceedings. Charlotte, NC.
- Klyatis L. M. Accelerated evaluation of farm machinery. AGROPROMISDAT. Moscow. 1985, pp. 1 - 175.
- Kononenko A. F. and Klyatis L. M. Accelerated testing of agricultural machinery. Paper. United Nations. Economic Commission for Europe. AGRI/MECH/43. 1970, pp. 1 - 37.
- Kyle J. T. and Harrison H. P. The use of the accelerometer in simulating field conditions for accelerated testing of farm machinery. ASAE Paper No. 60-631. Presented at Memphis, December 1960.
- Screening Systems, Inc. How to keep “Hidden” Product Defects from Coming Back to Hout You.
- NATI. Comparative research of … fatigue of caterpillar elements from different steels. Proceedings. Volume 146. Moscow. 1962.
- THERMOTRON. Environmental Stress, Test, Simulation and Screening Solutions.
- THERMOTRON. Accelerated Stress Test Systems.
- WEISS TECHNIK. Corrosion Testing. Salt Spray Test Chambers.
- WEISS TECHNIK. Weiss Unwelttechnik. Environmental Simulation. Measuring Technique.