This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Common Software Architecture for Ground-based Military Vehicle Systems
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published March 05, 2001 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
Event: SAE 2001 World Congress
The subject of this paper is centered on ongoing Common Software Architecture for Ground-based Military Vehicle Systems dissertation research at Naval Postgraduate School. It is through data research, simulation and evaluation of architecture models that today's Crusader Combat Vehicle Program's RTCOE (Real-time Common Operating Environment) Software Architecture can be made THE BEST common software architecture model for all Combat, Tactical and Utility Ground-based Military Vehicle Systems with critical, real-time modifications and technological guideline recommendations.
|Technical Paper||Practical Application of Model-Based Software Design for Automotive|
|Technical Paper||Model-Driven Code Generation and Analysis|
|Technical Paper||Sensorless Control of Brushless DC Motor for More Electric Aircraft|
CitationMushenski, C., "Common Software Architecture for Ground-based Military Vehicle Systems," SAE Technical Paper 2001-01-0106, 2001, https://doi.org/10.4271/2001-01-0106.
- Buckstad, MAJ R., and Mushenski C., Vehicle Control and Operating System (VCOS) Specification, U.S. Army TACOM, Warren, MI 48397-5000, 31 Aug (1990)
- Gacek, C., Exploiting Domain Architectures in Software Reuse, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California, 90089-0781, (1995)
- Kogut, P., and Wallnau K., Software Architecture and Reuse: Senses and Trends, Tutorial for Tri-Ada Conference, 7 November (1994).
- Lamb, D., Software Engineering: Planning for Change, Prentice Hall, (1988).
- Leary, J., Information Architecture - an Architectural Basis for Evolution of Large Scale Software Systems, Software Engineering Institute (SEI) Paper for NPGS Workshop, 2 February (1994).
- Nada, N., Rine, D., Three Empirical Studies in Validating a Reuse Reference Model, The Annals of Software Engineering Journal, Vol. 10, (2000).
- U.S. Army Contract (Crusader Program) (DAAE30-95-C-0009), (1995-)
- Withey, J., Implementing Model Based Software Engineering in Your Organization: an Approach to Domain Engineering, Technical Report, CMU/SEI-93-TR, Software Engineering Institute, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, November (1993).