This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Common Software Architecture for Ground-based Military Vehicle Systems
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published March 05, 2001 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
Event: SAE 2001 World Congress
The subject of this paper is centered on ongoing Common Software Architecture for Ground-based Military Vehicle Systems dissertation research at Naval Postgraduate School. It is through data research, simulation and evaluation of architecture models that today's Crusader Combat Vehicle Program's RTCOE (Real-time Common Operating Environment) Software Architecture can be made THE BEST common software architecture model for all Combat, Tactical and Utility Ground-based Military Vehicle Systems with critical, real-time modifications and technological guideline recommendations.
|Technical Paper||Practical Application of Model-Based Software Design for Automotive|
|Technical Paper||Model-Driven Code Generation and Analysis|
|Technical Paper||Sensorless Control of Brushless DC Motor for More Electric Aircraft|
CitationMushenski, C., "Common Software Architecture for Ground-based Military Vehicle Systems," SAE Technical Paper 2001-01-0106, 2001, https://doi.org/10.4271/2001-01-0106.
- Buckstad, MAJ R. Mushenski C. Vehicle Control and Operating System (VCOS) Specification U.S. Army TACOM Warren, MI 48397-5000 31 Aug 1990
- Gacek, C. Exploiting Domain Architectures in Software Reuse University of Southern California Los Angeles, California, 90089-0781 1995
- Kogut, P. Wallnau K. Software Architecture and Reuse: Senses and Trends, Tutorial for Tri-Ada Conference 7 November 1994
- Lamb, D. Software Engineering: Planning for Change Prentice Hall 1988
- Leary, J. Information Architecture - an Architectural Basis for Evolution of Large Scale Software Systems Software Engineering Institute (SEI) Paper for NPGS Workshop 2 February 1994
- Nada, N. Rine, D. Three Empirical Studies in Validating a Reuse Reference Model The Annals of Software Engineering Journal 10 2000
- U.S. Army Contract (Crusader Program) (DAAE30-95-C-0009) 1995
- Withey, J. Implementing Model Based Software Engineering in Your Organization: an Approach to Domain Engineering Technical Report, CMU/SEI-93-TR Software Engineering Institute Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania November 1993