This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Designing a Vehicle Electric Component Testing System for Automotive Production Lines
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published December 01, 2000 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
This paper describes an electric component testing system designed specifically to allow the checking of automotive vehicles on a production line. It also emphasizes some techniques used to build a flexible industrial automation software interface. This interface is based on a script interpreter used to generate text documents such as HTML pages. The generated documents may be embedded in a software application to be launched on a browser-like window, where operating instructions can be placed for the user as he navigates through the check sequence. Some of the hardware solutions required for the testing of automotive electrical components are also briefly described.
CitationPereira, C., "Designing a Vehicle Electric Component Testing System for Automotive Production Lines," SAE Technical Paper 2000-01-3221, 2000, https://doi.org/10.4271/2000-01-3221.
- Cohn Mike, Rutten Jay; Database Developer's Guide with Borland C++5, Borland Press; ISBN: 0-672-30800-2
- Cooper Alan; About Face: The Essentials of User Interface Design, IDG Books World-wide; ISBN: 1-5688432-2-4
- Neto J. J.; Introdução á compiladores - Editores LTC, iro de janeiro, 1987. (In Portuguese)
- Parr Terence John; Language Translation Using PCCTS and C++ A Reference Guide, Automata Publishing Company; ISBN: 0-9627488-5-4DF
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.0 SDK, Microsoft Developer Network, www.microsoft.com/MSDN/index