This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in
Automotive Engineering: June 2019
- Magazine Issue
Published 2019-06-06by SAE International in United States
- Rethinking aluminum for NVH abatement
Engineers, abandon those mastics! New "quiet" materials solutions are at hand.
- Paradigm shift in NVH
A new wave of vehicle technologies is changing the way Brüel & Kjaer attacks noise, vibration and harshness.
- How a Tier 2 tackles NVH
Saint-Gobain invested in anechoic testing so small components can make a big NVH difference.
- Reducing NVH through refined powertrain
The C1000 vastly simplifies measuring the mass matrix of heavy, odd shaped engines and powertrains.
- Foam for NVH solutions
New innovations for a wide variety of sound-deadening applications.
- Long time coming: 2020 Corvette
After six decades of teasing enthusiasts with intriguing concepts, Chevrolet is launching an all-new Corvette with its engine located where Zora intended-behind the driver.
- Protecting high-voltage circuits
Yazaki readies a new solution for arc suppression in circuits of 48V or more.
The unforgettable pyramid on the hood
- Supplier Eye
Enter the dragon
- ICE researchers: 50% gasoline-engine efficiency in sight
- EMBATT looks to double the driving range of EVs
- Ford amped for new phase of hybrid-electric offensive
- As automotive climates shift, GKN ramps up its winter testing
- Mazda finally ready with Skyactiv-D for U.S.
- 2020 Escape: Ford's first crossover on new global FWD architecture
- New design for 2020 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport as brand awaits alliance's new platforms, products