This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in
Aerospace & Defense Technology: October 2019
- Magazine Issue
Published 2019-10-01 by SAE International in United States
- Artificial Intelligence and Autonomous Vehicles
- A "STEP" Forward for Product Lifecycle Management
- The Challenge of Replacing Hard Chrome
- Defining an Open System Architecture Standard for Defense Systems
- Solid-State Microwave Power Module
- Defeating Commercial Drone Threats with Open-Source SDR
- Influence of Leading-Edge Oscillatory Blowing on
Time-Accurate Dynamic Store Separation
Developing an understanding of, and potentially controlling, pitch bifurcation of a store release from an aircraft during flight could improve weapons delivery.
- Green's Function Extraction from Atmospheric
Understanding what affects acoustic waves propagating in the atmosphere is important for a variety of military applications including the development of new remote sensing techniques.
- Waveform Synthesis for Shock Response Spectrum
Replication, Applied to Ground Vehicle Component
Improved test methods will help alleviate the impact of shock levels on military and commercial ground vehicle components.
- SnowMicroPenetrometer Applications for Winter Vehicle
Characterizing the mechanical properties of snow and their impact on vehicle performance could improve vehicle winter mobility modeling.
- Engineered Resilient Systems
A new application called TradeAnalyzer provides multiple visualization methods to examine, sort, and filter the attributes of data.