This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Phenomenology of Ball Lightning Interaction with Airplanes
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published June 22, 1999 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
Statistical analysis of data of the Stakhanov - Keul -Bychkov personal computer data bank on Ball Lightning (BL) and of literature sources related to BL interaction with airplanes has been made. Analyzed the role of BL and inter-cloud discharges in this interaction.
CitationAmirov, A. and Bychkov, V., "Phenomenology of Ball Lightning Interaction with Airplanes," SAE Technical Paper 1999-01-2373, 1999, https://doi.org/10.4271/1999-01-2373.
- Amirov A.Kh. Bychkov V.L. Physica Scripta 50 588 590 1994
- Amirov A.Kh. Bobkov S.E. Bychkov V.L. Physica Scripta 58 56 60 1998
- Brylev G.B. Gashina S.B. Evteev B.F. Kamaldina I.I. Characteristics of electrically active zones in stratified clouds (in Russian) Gidrometeoizdat Leningrad 1989
- Menzel D.H. Flying saucers Harvard University Press 1962
- Kogan-Beletskii G.I. Priroda (in Russian) 4 71 73 1957
- Cade CM. Davis D. The taming of the thunderbolts Abelard-Schuman London, New York, Toronto 1969
- Evans H. Ball lightning in the wider context Vizotum Salzburg 1993
- Jennison R.C. Report at 4-th International Symposium on Ball Lightning Canterbury 1995