This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Principles of Trucks Accelerated Reliability Testing
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published March 01, 1999 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
The paper shows the principles of the reliability accelerated testing (ART) which make it possible to reduce times and costs for the development cycles of trucks. This gives a new perspective on ART as a unified complex which gives a high correlation of results with the field results. This complex includes: laboratory testing which provides a simultaneous combination of different types of testing for simulation of real life action on the actual truck; the combination of laboratory testing with special field testing; use of the special cycles of the test program with alternation of testing with work and with storage; accelerated determination of driver's reliability influences on the truck reliability, functional changing of product during the time, etc.
CitationKlyatis, L., "Principles of Trucks Accelerated Reliability Testing," SAE Technical Paper 1999-01-1086, 1999, https://doi.org/10.4271/1999-01-1086.
- Klyatis L. M. Principles of Accelerated Reliability Testing 1998 IEEE Accelerated Stress Testing Workshop Proceedings September 1998 Pasadena, CA 1 4
- Klyatis L. M. Development Technology of Vibration Accelerated Stress Testing 1997 IEEE Accelerated Stress Testing Workshop Proceedings October 1997 Dallas, TX 1 6
- Klyatis L. M. Conditions of Environment Accelerated Testing 1998 Annual Reliability and Maintainability Symposium (RAMS) Proceedings Anaheim, CA 372 377
- Klyatis L. M. Effective Accelerated Testing Reliability Review (The R & M Engineering Journal) ASQC 1996 December 16 4 18 25
- Klyatis L. M. Accurate Accelerated Evaluation of Machinery ASQC 50 th Annual Quality Congress Proceedings Chicago 119 120
- Chan H. Antony Parker T. Paul Product Reliability Through Stress Testing 1998 Annual Reliability and Maintainability Symposium Tutorial Notes Anaheim, CA 1 26
- Parker T. Paul AST Data Collection and Analysis 1997 IEEE Accelerated Stress Testing Workshop Proceedings Dallas, TX 61 94
- Vaisman A. I. Road Traffic Medicine in Russia 12 th World Congress of The International Association for Accident and Traffic Medicine and 7 th Nordic Congress on Traffic Medicine June 1992 Journal of Traffic Medicine 21 1 1993 298 302