This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Vehicle Driveability - Its Characterisation and Measurement
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published March 01, 1999 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
Vehicle driveability is now one of the keystones of product quality, and is refined aggressively to achieve product differentiation and market position.
The work reported here gives the status of activities aimed at the development of metrics for driveability, and the use of automated analysis tools to help correlate subjective ratings with characteristics derived from measurement.
|Technical Paper||Vehicle Driveability - The Development of an Objective Methodology|
|Technical Paper||Objective Evaluation of Vehicle Driveability|
|Technical Paper||Objective Metrics of Fuel Economy, Performance and Driveability - A Review|
CitationDorey, R. and Holmes, C., "Vehicle Driveability - Its Characterisation and Measurement," SAE Technical Paper 1999-01-0949, 1999, https://doi.org/10.4271/1999-01-0949.
- List H Schoeggl P ‘Objective Evaluation of Driveability’ SAE 980204 1998
- Mo C Beaumont AJ Powell NN ‘Active Control of Driveability’ SAE 960046 1996
- Gallacher AM Gshweitl K ‘Automated Dynamic Powertrain Calibration’ Autotest '96 Barcelona 1996
- Stephenson T Paesler H ‘The Development of a Cold Weather Driveability Test Cycle for Fuel Injected Vehicles’ SAE 961220 1996
- Jorgenson SW Musser GS Uihlein JP Evans B ‘A New CRC Cold-Start and Warm-Up Driveability Test and Associated Demerit Weighting Procedure for MPFI Vehicles’ SAE 962024 1996