This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Rule Based Wheel Slip Assignment for Vehicle Stability Enhancement
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published March 01, 1999 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
A set of rules is derived that can be used to determine effective choices for the wheel slips to be maintained at the wheels of a vehicle that has the capability to control its wheel slip levels. The determined wheel slips will be effective at enhancing the stability of the vehicle.
CitationKimbrough, S., "Rule Based Wheel Slip Assignment for Vehicle Stability Enhancement," SAE Technical Paper 1999-01-0476, 1999, https://doi.org/10.4271/1999-01-0476.
- Kimbrough, Scott A computer Investigation of the Performance Potential of an Advanced Brake Controller 1994 SAE 940836
- Kimbrough, Scott Stability Enhancement and Traction Control of Ground Vehicles International Journal of System Science 1990 21 6
- Kimbrough, Scott Elwell, Mark “Sudden Heading Error as a Control Input for Vehicle Stability Enhancement Systems,” 1992 ASME DSC 44 397 411
- Vidyasagar, M. Nonlinear Systems Analysis Prentice Hall 1993
- Kimbrough, Scott Datla R An Effective Means for Implementing Wheelslip Control without a Ground Speed Sensor Supplement to Vehicle System Dynamics 25 1996