This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in
Automotive Engineering: November 2018
- Magazine Issue
Published 2018-11-01by SAE International in United States
- Electrifying the two-wheeler
Alta Motors, one of the newest electric motorcycle OEMs, is fueling zero-emission excitement with a passion for product.
- AV testing is for dummies
Rapid development of automated vehicles is driving ATD innovations, as Humanetics' CEO explains.
- 2019 Yamaha Niken steers a radical path
The world's first leaning three-wheel motorcycle is an expression not only of engineering prowess, but of a real passion for riding.
Electrify the U.S. Postal Fleet!
- SAE Standards News
SAE publishes first global standard on shared mobility
- Supplier Eye
Moving the goalposts of emission compliance
- The Navigator
Engineering AVs to 'play nice' with humans
- What We're Driving
- Mazda details electrification strategy, confirms rotary engine's return
- Detecting battery leaks at production speeds
- Nexteer readies steering technologies for autonomous and mixed-mode driving
- Nissan's all-new Altima gets variable-compression engine, AWD
- Lexus soups-up seventh-generation ES sedan
Honda's Noriyuki Sato talks hybrids