This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
MOBILITY ENGINEERING: September 2017
- Magazine Issue
Published September 01, 2017 by SAE International in United States
- Opposed-piston engines: the powerplant of the future
- India's dream of an all-EV fleet by 2030: Myth, miracle, or reality?
- An approach for prediction of motorcycle engine noise under combustion load
- Innovations for lightweighting
Tough U.S. fuel-economy bogies for 2021 and beyond are driving new approaches for materials, as seen in these examples.
- More intelligence equals more efficiency, enhanced
Advanced electronic systems require renewed focus on architectures, processors, sensors and networks.
- Connected commercial vehicles bring cybersecurity to
Connectivity, automation and electrification will drive vehicle development in the near future, say industry experts attending the revamped SAE COMVEC 17 event.