This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in
Aerospace & Defense Technology: October 2016
- Magazine Issue
Published October 03, 2016 by SAE International in United States
- Achieving Performance Advantages in Unmanned
Unmanned Vehicle Systems (UVS) are reaching new levels of functionality and performance, and it's not just for air vehicles either.
- COTS Embedded Systems and Link Budgets
The days of proprietary embedded computing systems in military systems are numbered.
- Custom Designing Enclosures Using 3-D CAD
Due to the advancement of 3-D computer-aided design software, enclosure manufacturing is not what it used to be. Technology advances industry.
- Fiber Optic Multi-Sensing Platforms
Enabling Innovation Across Aerospace Organizations
Wake Turbulence Recategorization
- New Concept for Improving the Performance of Electrically Small Antennas
- Microwave Radiometer for Advanced Nanosatellite Control Systems
- Secret Sharing Schemes and Advanced Encryption Standard
- SIPHER: Scalable Implementation of Primitives for Homomorphic Encryption
- Using Mathematics to Make Computing on Encrypted Data Secure and Practical