This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Accelerated Secure Boot for Real-Time Embedded Safety Systems
- Journal Article
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.4271/11-02-01-0003
ISSN: 2572-1046, e-ISSN: 2572-1054
Published July 8, 2019 by SAE International in United States
- Paulitsch, M., Morris, J., Hall, B., Driscoll, K. et al. , “Coverage and the Use of Cyclic Redundancy Codes in Ultra-Dependable Systems,” in 2005 International Conference on Dependable Systems and Networks (DSN’05), IEEE, 2005, 346-355.
- Bubeck, O., Gramm, J., and Ihle, M. , “A Hardware Security Module for Engine Control Units,” in escar-Embedded Security in Car, Dresden, Germany, November 2011.
- Corbett, C., Brunner, M., Schmidt, K., Schneider, R. et al. , “Leveraging Hardware Security to Secure Connected Vehicles,” SAE Technical Paper 2018-01-0012, 2018, doi:10.4271/2018-01-0012.
- Löhr, H., Sadeghi, A.-R., and Winandy, M. , “Patterns for Secure Boot and Secure Storage in Computer Systems,” in 2010 International Conference on Availability, Reliability and Security, IEEE, 2010, 569-573.
- Pearson, S. , “Trusted Computing Platforms, the Next Security Solution,” HP Labs, 2002.
- Chen, K., Zhang, S., Li, Z., Zhang, Y. et al. , “Internet-of-Things Security and Vulnerabilities: Taxonomy, Challenges, and Practice,” Journal of Hardware and Systems Security 2(2):97-110, 2018.
- Sha, K., Wei, W., Andrew Yang, T., Wang, Z. et al. , “On Security Challenges and Open Issues in Internet of Things,” Future Generation Computer Systems 83:326-337, 2018.
- Shepherd, C., Arfaoui, G., Gurulian, I., Lee, R.P. et al. , “Secure and Trusted Execution: Past, Present, and Future-A Critical Review in the Context of the Internet of Things and Cyber-Physical Systems,” in 2016 IEEE Trustcom/BigDataSE/ISPA, IEEE, 2016, 168-177.
- Fuchs, A., Krauß, C., and Repp, J. , “Advanced Remote Firmware Upgrades Using tpm 2.0,” in IFIP International Conference on ICT Systems Security and Privacy Protection, Springer, 2016, 276-289.
- “TCG TPM 2.0 Automotive Thin Profile for TPM Family 2.0. Specification,” Trusted Computing Group, May 2018.
- Arthur, W. and Challener, D. , A Practical Guide to TPM 2.0: Using the Trusted Platform Module in the New Age of Security (Apress, 2015).
- Ruddle, A., Ward, D., Weyl, B., Idrees, S. et al. , “Deliverable d2. 3: Security Requirements for Automotive on-Board Networks Based on Dark-Side Scenarios,” tech. rep., EVITA, 2009.
- Hoeller, A. and Toegl, R. , “Trusted Platform Modules in Cyber-Physical Systems: On the Interference between Security and Dependability,” in 2018 IEEE European Symposium on Security and Privacy Workshops (EuroS&PW), IEEE, 2018, 136-144.
- Ravi, S., Raghunathan, A., Kocher, P., and Hattangady, S. , “Security in Embedded Systems: Design Challenges,” ACM Transactions on Embedded Computing Systems (TECS) 3(3):461-491, 2004.
- Ateniese, G., DiPietro, R., Mancini, L.V., and Tsudik, G. , “Scalable and Efficient Provable Data Possession,” in Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Security and Privacy in Communication Networks, ACM, 2008, 9.
- Litzenberger, D.C. , “Pycrypto-the Python Cryptography Toolkit,” 2016, https://www.dlitz.net/software/pycrypto.
- Python 3.7. , “Python Numeric and Mathematical Modules,” 2019, https://docs.python.org/3.7/library/random.html.
- Renesas ICUM Firmware , https://bit.ly/2LX5492, accessed March 22, 2019.
- Barker, E. and Kelsey, J. , “Nist Special Publication 800-90a Revision 1: Recommendation for Random Number Generation Using Deterministic Random Bit Generators,” NIST, June 2015, http://nvlpubs.nist.gov/nistpubs/SpecialPublications/NIST.SP.
- Song, J., Poovendran, R., Lee, J., and Iwata, T. , “The AES-CMAC Algorithm,” Technical report, 2006.
- Nasser, Ma, and Gumise , “Authenticated Boot Acceleration Algorithm,” 2019, doi:10.7302/yeh1-1x17.
- Shacham, H. , “The Geometry of Innocent Flesh on the Bone: Return-Into-libc without Function Calls (on the x86),” in Proceedings of the 14th ACM conference on Computer and Communications Security, ACM, 2007, 552-561.