Study on the Quantitative Relationship between Static Stiffness and Modal Parameters of an Aluminum Space Frame
ISSN: 2380-2162, e-ISSN: 2380-2170
Published January 27, 2020 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Wang, Z., Xia, E., Chen, Z., Xue, Z. et al., "Study on the Quantitative Relationship between Static Stiffness and Modal Parameters of an Aluminum Space Frame," SAE Int. J. Veh. Dyn., Stab., and NVH 4(2):2020, https://doi.org/10.4271/10-04-02-0007.
- Griffiths, D., Aubert, A., Green, E.R., and Ding, J. , “A Technique for Relating Vehicle Structural Modes to Stiffness as Determined in Static Determinate Tests,” SAE Technical Paper 2003-01-1716, 2003, https://doi.org/10.4271/2003-01-1716.
- Griffiths, D., Green, E.R., and Liu, K.-J. , “Application of the Modal Compliance Technique to a Vehicle Body in White,” SAE Technical Paper 2007-01-2355, 2007, https://doi.org/10.4271/2007-01-2355.
- Wahyuni, E. and Ji, T. , “Relationship between Static Stiffness and Modal Stiffness of Structures,” The Journal for Technology and Science 21(2):1-5, 2010.
- Malen, D.E. , Fundamentals of Automobile Body Structure Design (Warrendale, PA: SAE International, 2011), 121-213.
- Helsen, J., Cremers, L., Mas, P. et al. , “Global Static and Dynamic Car Body Stiffness Based on a Single Experimental Modal Analysis Test,” in Proceeding of ISMA2010 Including USD2010, Leuven, Belgium, 2010, 2504-2521.
- Deleener, J., Mas, P., Cremers, L., and Poland, J. , “Extraction of Static Car Body Stiffness from Dynamic Measurements,” SAE Technical Paper 2010-01-0228, 2010, https://doi.org/10.4271/2010-01-0228.
- Zhang, W., Wang, Z., Fang, X., Yang, X. et al. , “A Calculation Method of Car Body in White’s Static Stiffness Based on Modal Theory,” China Mechanical Engineering 29(5):511-518, 2018.
- Lüdke, B. and Pfestorf, M. , “Functional Design of a ‘Lightweight Body in White’ - How to Determine Body in White Materials According to Structural Requirements,” in Niobium Microalloyed Sheet Steels For Automotive Applications (Warrendale, PA: TMS (The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society), 2006).