Modelling and Simulation of Vehicle Suspension System with Variable Stiffness Using Quasi-zero Stiffness Mechanism
- Journal Article
ISSN: 2380-2162, e-ISSN: 2380-2170
Published December 2, 2019 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Saini, M., "Modelling and Simulation of Vehicle Suspension System with Variable Stiffness Using Quasi-zero Stiffness Mechanism," SAE Int. J. Veh. Dyn., Stab., and NVH 4(1):2020.
- Alabuzhev, P. and Gritchin, A. , Vibration Protecting and Measuring Systems with Quasi-Zero Stiffness (Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press, 1989).
- Churchill, C., Shahan, D.W., Smith, S.P., and Keefe, A.C. , “Dynamically Variable Negative Stiffness Structures,” Material Engineering, 2016.
- Zhou, J., Wang, X., Xu, D., and Bishop, S. , “Nonlinear Dynamic Characteristic of a Quasi-Zero Stiffness Viberation Isolator with Cam-Roller-Spring Mechanisms,” Journal of Sound and Vibration 346:53-69, 2015.
- Zhou, N. and Liu, K. , “A Tunable High-Static-Low-Dynamic Stiffness Vibration Isolator,” Journal of Sound and Vibration 329:1254-1273, 2010.
- Huang, X.C., Liu, X.T., and Hua, H.X. , “Effects of Stiffness and Load Imperfection on the Isolation Performance of a High-Static-Low Dynamics-Stiffness Non-Linear Isolation under Base Displacement Excitation,” International Journal of Non-Linear Mechanics, 2014.
- Lan, C.-C., Yang, S.-A., and Wu, Y.-S. , “Design and Experiment of a Compact Quasi-Zero-Stiffness Isolator Capable of a Wide Range of Loads,” Journal of Sound and Vibration, 2014.
- Carrella, A., Brennan, M.J., and Waters, T.P. , “Optimization of a Quasi-Zero-Stiffness Isolator,” Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology 21:946-949, 2007.
- Anubi, O.M., Patel, D.R., and Crane, C.D. , “A New Variable Stiffness Suspension System: Passive Case,” Mechanical Sciences. 4:139-151, 2013.
- Anubi, O.M., Crane, C., and Ridgeway, S. , “Design and Analysis of a Variable Stiffness Mechanism,” in Proceedings IDETC/CIE2010. ASME 2010 International Design Engineering Technical Conferences & Computers and Information in Engineering Conference, 2010.
- Yao, G.Z., Yap, F.F., Chen, G., Li, W.H., and Yeo, S.H. , “MR Damper and Its Application for Semi-Active Control of Vehicle Suspension System,” Mechanical Material 12:963-973, 2002.
- Nagarajaiah, S. and Sonmez, E. , “Structures of Semiactive Variable Stiffness Single/Multiple Tuned Mass Dampers,” J. Struct. Eng. 133:67-77, 2007.
- Virgin, L.N. and Davis, R.B. , “Vibration Isolation Using Buckled Structures,” Journal of Sound and Vibration 260:965-973, 2003.
- Lee, C.M., Goverdovskiy, V.N., and Temnikov, A.I. , “Design of Springs with “negative” Stiffness to Improve Vehicle Driver Vibration Isolation,” Journal of Sound and Vibration 302:865-874, 2007.
- Zhang, J., Li, D., Chen, M.J., and Dong, S. , “An Ultra-Low Frequency Parallel Connection Non-Linear Isolator for Precision Instruments,” Key Engineering Material 257:231-238, 2004.
- Molyneux, W.G. , “Supports for Vibration Isolation,” Royal Aircraft Establishment Technical Note No. Structures 211, 1956.
- Guo, P.F., Lang, Z.Q., and Peng, Z.K. , “Analysis and Design of the Force and Displacement Transmissibility of Nonlinear Viscous Damper Based Vibration Isolation Systems,” Nonlinear Dynamics 67:2671-2687, 2012.
- Milovanovic, Z., Kovacic, I., and Brennan, M. , “On the Displacement Transmissibility of a Base Excited Viscously Damped Nonlinear Vibration Isolator,” Journal of Vibration and Acoustics, 2009.
- Lugthart, J.J. , “Buckling of a Beam the Force-Engineering Strain Curve,” Leiden Institute of Physics and Mathematics Institute.