This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Development of Safe and Sustainable EPAS (Electric Power Assist Steering) System for Emerging Markets
ISSN: 1946-3995, e-ISSN: 1946-4002
Published April 07, 2018 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Mule, A., Sinha, J., Matsagar, S., and Salunkhe, S., "Development of Safe and Sustainable EPAS (Electric Power Assist Steering) System for Emerging Markets," SAE Int. J. Passeng. Cars - Mech. Syst. 11(2):139-150, 2018, https://doi.org/10.4271/06-11-02-0012.
- Wellenzohn , M. Improved Fuel Consumption through Steering Assist with Power on Demand SAE Technical Paper 2008-21-0046 2008
- Cañellas , S. Specific Requirements of Vehicle Chassis Tuning for the Indian Market SAE Technical Paper 2011-26-0112 2011 10.4271/2011-26-0112
- He , Z. and Gu , M. Dynamic Research on Control Strategy of Electric Power Steering System SAE Technical Paper 2012-01-0212 2012 10.4271/2012-01-0212
- Jacob , P. Design & Safety Considerations for Electrical Power Steering (EPS) Systems Based on Automotive Safety Integrity Levels SAE Technical Paper 2010-01-0994 2010 10.4271/2010-01-0994
- ISO 26262 2011
- Srivastava , P. , Karle , M. , Shailesh Karle , U. , and Deshpande , A. Development of Electrical Power Assisted Steering (EPAS) Considering Safety and Reliability Aspects as per ISO 26262 SAE Technical Paper 2015-26-0086 2015 10.4271/2015-26-0086
- Xuewu , J. , Jingguang , G. , and Hongliang , T. Reliability Improvement of Electric Power Steering System Based on ISO 26262 Quality, Reliability, Risk, Maintenance, and Safety Engineering (QR2MSE), 2013 International Conference Chengdu, China 2013 10.1109/QR2MSE.2013.6625550
- Kwon , H. , Itabashi-Campbell , R. , and McLaughlin , K. ISO26262 Application to Electric Steering Development with a Focus on Hazard Analysis Systems Conference (SysCon), 2013 IEEE International Orlando, FL 2013 10.1109/SysCon.2013.6549952
|Technical Paper||Electric Drive of an Industrial Tractor|
|Journal Article||SmartDeviceLink as an Open Innovation Platform for Connected Car Features and Mobility Applications|
|Magazine Issue||Automotive Engineering International 2009-10-01|