This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Metallurgical Approach for Improving Life and Brinell Resistance in Wheel Hub Units
ISSN: 1946-3979, e-ISSN: 1946-3987
Published September 17, 2017 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Lee, S., Choi, Y., Cho, K., and Park, H., "Metallurgical Approach for Improving Life and Brinell Resistance in Wheel Hub Units," SAE Int. J. Mater. Manf. 11(1):79-88, 2018, https://doi.org/10.4271/05-11-01-0008.
- Kim , H.J ., Chung , I.S . Effect of Prior Structure on Torsional Fatigue Strength of Induction Surface Hardened Medium Carbon Steel Kyungbuk University Korea 2000
- Lee , S.O ., Lee , H.K ., and Lee , S.W . Strengthening of 0.25% Low Carbon Structural Steels BT Vanadium Addition Kumoh N. Institute of Technology Korea 2008
- Gi , T.G . Grain Refining of Steel by Induction Heat-Treating (1)-Influence on Mechanical Properties of Spring Steel Hongik University Korea 2009
- Gi , T.G . Grain Refining of Steel by Induction Heat-Treating (2)-Mechanism of Refining and Related Studies Hongik University Korea 2009
- Lee , S.H . and Kang , H.J . Austempering Effects on the RCF Characteristics of Bearing Steels,” ILJIN, STP1580 ASTM West Conshohocken, PA.
- Yang , G.-w ., Sun , X.-j ., Yong , Q.-l ., Li , Zhao-dong . et al., Austenite Grain Refinement and Isothermal Growth Behavior in a low Carbon Vanadium Microalloyed Steel Central Iron and Steel Research Institute China 2014
- Gwon , H ., Jin-Kyung , K ., Shin , S ., Cho , L . et al., The Effect of Vanadium Microalloying on the Microstructure and the Tensile Behavior of TWIP steel Pohang University of Science and Technology Korea 2017