This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Disc Pad Physical Properties vs. Porosity: The Question of Compressibility as an Intrinsic Physical Property
ISSN: 1946-3979, e-ISSN: 1946-3987
Published September 17, 2017 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Sriwiboon, M., Tiempan, N., Kaewlob, K., Rhee, S. et al., "Disc Pad Physical Properties vs. Porosity: The Question of Compressibility as an Intrinsic Physical Property," SAE Int. J. Mater. Manf. 11(1):57-78, 2018, https://doi.org/10.4271/05-11-01-0007.
- Sriwiboon , M. , Rhee , S. , Kaewlob , K. , Tiempan , N. et al. A Study of Pad Properties vs. Friction, Wear and Brake Squeal: Processing/Porosity Effects SAE Int. J. Mater. Manf. 10 1 26 33 2017 10.4271/2016-01-1915
- Sriwiboon , M. , Tiempan , N. , Kaewlob , K. , and Rhee , S. Influence of Formulation and Process Modifications on Brake Friction, Wear and Squeal: Low-Copper NAOs and Importance of Disc Wear SAE Technical Paper 2014-01-2482 2014 10.4271/2014-01-2482
- Sriwiboon , M. , Tiempan , N. , Kaewlob , K. , and Rhee , S. Brake Squeal and Wheel Dust vs. Disc Wear: No-Copper, Low-Copper and High-Copper NAOs SAE Int. J. Mater. Manf. 9 1 112 117 2016 10.4271/2015-01-2660
- Every A.G. Determination of the Elastic Constants of Anisotropic Solids NDT & E International 27 1 3 10 1993 10.1016/0963-8695(94)90003-5
- Chen , F. , Tan , C. , and Quaglia , R. Disc Brake Squeal: Mechanism, Analysis, Evaluation, and Reduction/Prevention Warrendale Society of Automotive Engineers, Inc. 2006 978-0-7680-1248-4
- Malmassari C. M. , Cucchi F. , Yuhas , D. E. , Vorres , C. L. , and Remiasz , J.R. Evolution of Brake Noise Performance and Its Relation to Variations in Friction Material Elastic Properties Proceedings of EuroBrake 2015, Paper # EB2015-NVH-011 Dresden Germany May 4-6, 2015