This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
COMPOUND HELICOPTER AS A SHORT-HAUL TRANSPORT
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published February 01, 1969 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
Short-haul transportation, particularly in the Northeast corridor, has been the subject of many studies. Several modes have been used and several others are being demonstrated or will be demonstrated. We will concentrate on the air transportation mode and, in particular, on the compound helicopter as a moderately high-speed vehicle, which could provide an appreciable benefit to the public and the existing air carriers.
CitationTheriault, P., "COMPOUND HELICOPTER AS A SHORT-HAUL TRANSPORT," SAE Technical Paper 690419, 1969, https://doi.org/10.4271/690419.
- “The Changing Travel Market” Survey Research Center, University of Michigan 1964
- TillmanE. E., “Northeast Corridor Value of Time Analysis”, Lockheed-California Company TSE67-032 July 1967
- “Report of the Lockheed Ad Hoc VTOL Committee” Lockheed-California Co., March 1968
- HillerF. S., and LiebermanG. V., “Introduction to Operations Research”, Holden Day, San Francisco, 1967
- “Preliminary Market Analysis of the Compound Helicopter”, Lockheed-California Company, CASA/67-047, June 1967