This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Integrated Air Terminal Logistics
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published February 01, 1968 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
This paper presents the primary categories required for the successful organization of an airline terminal systems approach. Emphasis is placed on the importance of designing airports, air terminals, and associated logistics to accommodate the everincreasing sizes of aircraft and payloads, and to facilitate passenger and cargo transport within the terminals.
CitationArata, W., "Integrated Air Terminal Logistics," SAE Technical Paper 680707, 1968, https://doi.org/10.4271/680707.
- “Airport Terminals,” IATA, December 1966.
- “Airport Terminal Facilities,” ASCE, AOCI, April 1967.
- “Automation in Air Cargo Facilities.” Airline Management and Marketing (May 1967).
- “A New Concept for Future Airport Terminals,” Lufthansa, November 1967.
- Phillips R. C., “The Airport as a Mass Transit Inter-urban Terminal,” International Exposition of Flight and General Aviation Conference, May 21, 1968.
- Schriever and Seifert, “Air Transportation 1975 and Beyond: A Systems Approach,” (Section 5 - Airports & Terminals), MIT Press, 1968.
- Gorham J. E., “Advanced Transport Aircraft - Airport System Interfaces,” SRI, AIAA, Paper 68–211.