This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Hot Machining of High Temperature Alloys Can Increase Production
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published January 01, 1962 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
CitationWennberg, J., Mehl, C., and Krabacher, E., "Hot Machining of High Temperature Alloys Can Increase Production," SAE Technical Paper 620519, 1962, https://doi.org/10.4271/620519.
- ArmstrongE. T., CoslerA. S., KatzE. F., “Machining of Heated Metals,” Trans. ASME, January, 1951.
- KrabacherE. J., MerchantM. E., “Basic Factors in Hot Machining of Metals,” Trans. ASME, August, 1951.
- SchmidtA. O., RoubikJ. R., “Milling Hot Workpieces,” ASTE paper,October 28, 1949.
- TourS., “Hot Spot Machining - Parts I and II,” May and June, 1950.
- PentlandW., WennbergJ. L., MehlC. L., “High Temperature Machining Methods,” Reports to USAF Air Materiel Command, February, July and October, 1960.
- WennbergJ. L., MehlC. L., “High Temperature Machining Methods,” Report to USAF Air Materiel Command, January, 1961.