This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
A Study of Particulate Emission Formation Mechanism from Injector Tip in Direct-Injection Gasoline Engines
- Journal Article
ISSN: 2641-9637, e-ISSN: 2641-9645
Published December 19, 2019 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Imaoka, Y., Hashizume, Y., Inoue, T., and Shiraishi, T., "A Study of Particulate Emission Formation Mechanism from Injector Tip in Direct-Injection Gasoline Engines," SAE Int. J. Adv. & Curr. Prac. in Mobility 2(1):376-384, 2020.
- Ketterer, J.K. and Cheng, W.K. , “On the Nature of Particulate Emissions from DISI Engines at Cold-Fast-Idle,” SAE Technical Paper 2014-01-1368 , 2014, https://doi.org/10.4271/2014-01-1368.
- Sukegawa, Y., Kumano, K., and Ogata, K., “Estimation of Particulate Matter in Direct Injection Gasoline Engines by Non-Combustion CFD,” SAE Technical Paper 2014-01-1142 , 2014, https://doi.org/10.4271/2014-01-1142.
- Tanaka, D., Uchida, R., Noda, T., Allen A. et al. , “Effects of Fuel Properties Associated with In-Cylinder Behavior on Particulate Number from a Direct Injection Gasoline Engine,” SAE Technical Paper 2017-01-1002 , 2017, https://doi.org/10.4271/2017-01-1002.
- Aikawa, K., Sakurai, T., and Jetter, J. , “Development of a Predictive Model for Gasoline Vehicle Particulate Matter Emissions,” SAE Int. J. Fuels Lubr. 3(2):610-622, 2010, https://doi.org/10.4271/2010-01-2115.
- Hashimoto, J., Adachi, H., Ito, T., Takahashi, M., and Tanoue, K. , “Study on the Formation of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons in Non-Premixed Flames of Toluene Reference Fuel,” Proceedings of the 2017 JSAE Annual Spring Congress, 20175262 (in Japanese).
- Hadler, J., Franzen, C.L., Gohl, M., and Mink, T. , “Influencing Factors on Particle Formation under Real Driving Conditions,” MTZ, 03/2016, Vol. 77.
- Ericsson, P. and Samson, A. , “Characterization of Particulate Emissions Propagating in the Exhaust Line for Spark Ignited Engines,” SAE Technical Paper 2009-01-2654 , 2009, https://doi.org/10.4271/2009-01-2654.
- Kufferath, A., Wiese, W., Samenfink, W., Degeforde, H., Knorsch, T., and Jochmann, P. , “Assessment of Feasible System Solutions for Future Particle Emission Requirements,” IMECHE - Fuel Systems for IC Engines, 2015.
- Itaya, T., Kumano, K., Maekawa, N., Oosuga, M., Ogura, K., Miyake, T., Yasukawa, Y., and Yoshimura, K. , “Study of a Particle Number Reduction Method Using Flow Analysis of Fuel Injectors,” Proceedings of the 2017 JSAE Annual Spring Congress, 20175307, 2017 (in Japanese).
- Akihama, K. , “Soot-Science and Technology of Particulate Matter: (1) Particulate Matter (PM): Automobile Exhaust Gas Regulations and the Need for Modeling of PM Generation-Focusing on Gasoline Direct-injection Engines/Passenger Cars,” Journal of the Combustion Society of Japan 59(187): 49-54, 2017 (in Japanese).
- Imaoka, Y., Shouji, K., Inoue, T., and Noda, T. , “A Study of a Multistage Injection Mechanism for Improving the Combustion of Direct-Injection Gasoline Engines,” SAE Int. J. Engines 8(3):1080-1087, 2015, https://doi.org/10.4271/2015-01-0883.
- Romunde, Z., Aleiferis, P.G., Cracknell, R.F., and Walmsley, H.L. , “Effect of Fuel Properties on Spray Development from a Multi-Hole DISI Engine Injector,” SAE Technical Paper 2007-01-4032 , 2007, https://doi.org/10.4271/2007-01-4032.