This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
CAE Applications and Techniques used in Calculating the Snaps Insertions and Retentions Efforts in Automotive Trims
ISSN: 1946-3995, e-ISSN: 1946-4002
Published April 01, 2014 by SAE International in United States
Citation: K Billal, M., Moorthy, B., Aquilina, D., and Schenten, S., "CAE Applications and Techniques used in Calculating the Snaps Insertions and Retentions Efforts in Automotive Trims," SAE Int. J. Passeng. Cars - Mech. Syst. 7(2):829-837, 2014, https://doi.org/10.4271/2014-01-1032.
- Genc , S. , Messler , Jr. , R. W. , Gabriele , G. A. , and Bonenberger , P. R. 1996 Numerating Possible Design Options for Integral Attachment Proceedings of the ASME 1996 Design Theory and Methodology Conference (DTM) August 19 22 Irvine, CA
- Bayer Material Science Snap-Fit Joint for Plastics a design guide
- Lewis , Dean Q. , Wang Lloyd , and Gabriele G. A. A Finite Element Investigation of the Bayonet-And-Finger Integral Attachment Feature Technical Papers Of The Annual Technical Conference, Society of Plastics Engineers Incorporated 1 Society of Plastics Engineers Inc. 1997
- Spahr Tim Snap-Fits for Assembly and Disassembly November 1991
- ABAQUS User's Manual 6. 10 Version 2010
|Technical Paper||Use of Plastic Trim Fasteners for Automotive Trimming Applications|
|Technical Paper||The Finite Element Analysis of Planetary Gear Pinion Shaft Staking|
|Technical Paper||Modelling Rivets in the Finite Element Analysis|