This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Development of Gasoline Combustion Reaction Model
Published May 23, 2012 by Society of Automotive Engineers of Japan in Japan
Gasoline combustion reaction model including n-paraffin, iso-paraffin, olefin, naphthene, alcohol, ether, and aromatic compound was developed. Using quantum chemical calculation, the universal rule of the reaction mechanisms and rate constants were clarified. The model was developed by constructing the automatic generation program of detailed kinetic model and modifying the existing model.
- Tatsuo Oguchi - Toyohashi University of Technology
- Yoshinori Murakami - Hachinohe National College of Technology
- Kentaro Tsuchiya - The National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Te
- Yasuyuki Sakai - University of Fukui
- Hiromitsu Ando - University of Fukui
- Kohtaro Hashimoto - Honda R & D
- Mitsuo Koshi - The University of Tokyo
- Akira Miyoshi - The University of Tokyo