This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Development and Optimization of Intermediate Lock Position Camshaft Phaser System
ISSN: 1946-3936, e-ISSN: 1946-3944
Published April 12, 2010 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Fischer, T., Sellnau, M., Pfeiffer, J., and Gauthier, D., "Development and Optimization of Intermediate Lock Position Camshaft Phaser System," SAE Int. J. Engines 3(1):821-838, 2010, https://doi.org/10.4271/2010-01-1192.
- Asmus, T. “Perspectives on Applications of Variable Valve Timing,” SAE Technical Paper 910445 1991
- Asahi, T. et al. “The New 4.6L V8 SI Engine for the Lexus LS460” Vienna Motor Symposium 2007
- Kramer, U. Phlips, P. “Phasing Strategy for an Engine with Twin Variable Cam Timing,” SAE Technical Paper 2002-01-1101 2002
- Stein, R. Galietti, K. Leone, T. “Dual Equal VCT - A Variable Camshaft Timing Strategy for Improved Fuel Economy and Emissions,” SAE Technical Paper 950975 1995
- Leone, T. Christenson, E. Staein, R. “Comparison of Variable Camshaft Timing Strategies at Part Load,” SAE Technical Paper 960584 1996
- Lang, O. et al. “Optimization of Turbo Charged Direct Injected Gasoline Engines” Aachen Colloquium 2003
- GT Power Software Version 8 Gamma Technologies, Inc. Westmont, Illinois 2007
- Klauer, N. et al. “The Powertrain for the BMW 325i SULEV - a Milestone in Emissions Reduction” MTZ Worldwide 9 2002 63