This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
The Poisoning and Desulfation Characteristics of Iron and Copper SCR Catalysts
ISSN: 1946-3952, e-ISSN: 1946-3960
Published April 20, 2009 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Theis, J., "The Poisoning and Desulfation Characteristics of Iron and Copper SCR Catalysts," SAE Int. J. Fuels Lubr. 2(1):324-331, 2009, https://doi.org/10.4271/2009-01-0900.
- Bosch H. Janssen, F. “Catalytic Reduction of Nitrogen Oxides” Catalysis Today 2 1988 369
- Theis, J. “Selective Catalytic Reduction for Treating the NOx Emissions from Lean-Burn Gasoline Engines: Durability Assessment” SAE paper no. 2008-01-0811
- Miyoshi, Naoto Matsumoto, S. Katoh, K. Tanaka, T. Harada, J. Takahashi, N. Yokota, K. Sgiura, M. Kasahara, K. “Development of New Concept Three-Way Catalyst for Automotive Lean-Burn Engines” SAE Paper no. 950809
- Gandhi H. Theis, J. “Potential Application of SCR Technology to GDI Engines” 29 th International Vienna Motor Symposium 2008
- Theis, J. Li, J. Ura, J. Hurley, R. “The Desulfation Characteristics of Lean NO x Traps” SAE Paper no. 2002-01-0733
- Schmieg S. Lee, J. “Evaluation of Supplier Catalyst Formulations for the Selective Catalytic Reduction of NO x with Ammonia” SAE paper no. 2005-01-3881
- Lambert, C. Hammerle, R. McGill, R. Khair, M. Sharp, C. “Technical Advantages of Urea SCR for Light-Duty and Heavy-Duty Diesel Vehicle Applications” SAE paper no. 2004-01-1292
- Cheng, Y. Montreuil, C. Cavataio, G. Lambert, C. “Sulfur Tolerance and DeSOx Studies on Diesel SCR Catalysts,” SAE Int. J. Fuels Lubr. 1 1 471 476 2008
- Hepburn, J. Dobson, D. Hubbard, C. Otto, K. “The Pulse Flame Combustor Revisited” SAE Paper no. 962118
- Girard, J. Cavataio, G. Snow, R. Lambert, C. “Combined Fe-Cu SCR Systems with Optimized Ammonia to NO x Ratio For Diesel NO x Control,” SAE Int. J. Fuels Lubr. 1 1 603 610 2008