This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Adaptive Control of the Fuel Injected Per Cycle and of the Ignition Advance for the Spark Ignition Engine Using Fuzzy Inferential Systems
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published October 01, 2001 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
This paper presents a new control strategy for the ignition advances and for the fuel injected per cycle for a thermal engine with internal combustion and spark ignition. The main features of this approach consist of the controller robustness and of the capability of processing vague information given by the use of fuzzy inference in order to generate the control variables.
CitationRaducanu, I., Arotaritei, D., and Dimitriu, L., "Adaptive Control of the Fuel Injected Per Cycle and of the Ignition Advance for the Spark Ignition Engine Using Fuzzy Inferential Systems," SAE Technical Paper 2001-01-3384, 2001, https://doi.org/10.4271/2001-01-3384.
- Dimitriu, L. Raducanu, I. Vornicu, L. Toderean A.R.P. “Some considerations concerning the future of automotive electronics” International Symposium on Signal, Circuits and Systems SCS'97 2 October 2-3 1997 Iasi 539 541
- Raducanu, I. Dimitriu, L. Toderean, A.R.P. Vornicu, L. “Using Possibilities of Fuzzy Logic in Fuel Injection and Ignition Control of Spark Ignition Engines” Polytechnic Bulletin Institute Iasi 1997
- Raducanu, I. Dimitriu, L. The Principle of Analog-Crisp to Digital-Fuzzy Conversion 6th International Symposium on Automatic Control and Computer Science SACCS'98 I 232 237
- Raducanu I. Dimitriu L. Vornicu L. “Strategy for Simplifying the Implementation of Fuzzy Logic Controllers on Digital Support” Polytechnic Bulletin Institute Iasi 1999
- Metzermaekers D. Veldhuizen E. “Engine Management with PCB 83C552 Single-chip 8-bit Microcontroller” Electronic Components and Applications 9 1 2 13 Philips November 1989
- Jurgen R. Editor, Automotive Electronics Handbook McGraw Hill New York 1995
- Chen, M.S. Wang, S.W Fuzzy Clustering for Parameter Identification of Fuzzy Membership Functions Proceedings of IIZUKA'96 287 290
- Costa, A. “Hardware Solutions for Fuzzy Control” Proc. of IEEE 83 3 422 434 1995
- Cox., E. Adaptive Fuzzy Systems IEEE Spec. Feb. 27 31 1993