IATF 16949:2016 Auditor Training
IATF 16949:2016 is a technical specification for the automotive sector quality management systems, developed by the International Automotive Task Force (IATF), aimed at harmonizing the different supply chain assessment and certification systems worldwide. The IATF 16949:2016 standard incorporates applicable automotive customer-specific requirements and is a supplement to ISO 9000/9001:2015 requirements for automotive production and relevant service part organizations.
Every member of your workforce who participates in planning and conducting your company’s QMS audit activities and managing its environmental program will benefit from taking IATF 16949:2016 training. Estimated to take up to 15-hours to complete, this online, on-demand IATF 16949:2016 course is particularly adapted for training all levels of the organization on all the requirements of this standard.
NOTE: To participate in this course, you must have access to the IATF 16949:2016 standard.
What Will You Learn
- Explain the high level requirements and intent of this international standard
- Explain how the requirements can be interpreted/should be implemented in the automotive industry
- Identify the requirements for managing an organization’s QMS in compliance with IATF 16949
- Interpret how the requirements can be interpreted/should be implemented within an organization
- Assume a productive role in an audit of your organization’s quality management system as outlined in IATF 16949 and ISO 19011
Is This Course For You
- Quickly and efficiently learn how to conduct an IATF 16949:2016 audit
- Focus on the application of requirements specified in the standard by completing case studies using IATF 16949
- Improve your curriculum vitae and career opportunities with qualifications in IATF 16949
- Upgrade your expertise from internal auditing with ISO/TS 16949 to IATF 16949
Find answers to FAQs.
- 365 days of online single-user access (from date of purchase) to the approximately 15 hours of instruction
- Continuous assessment to check knowledge and application of key concepts
- Follow-up to your content questions
- Windows 7, 8, 10 (other operating systems and mobile platforms are not supported but may work)
- Internet Explorer 11, Mozilla Firefox 37, Google Chrome 42 (other browsers are not supported but may work)
- Broadband-1Mbps minimum
- Introduction to ISO 19011:2018
- Managing an audit program
- Planning and conducting an audit
- Competence and evaluation of auditors
- Additional guidelines for planning and conducting audits
- Case studies on auditing to IATF 16949
|Professional Development||ISO 14001:2015 Standard Training|
|Professional Development||ISO 14001:2015 Auditor Training|
|Professional Development||IATF 16949:2016 Standard Training|