Stapp Car Crash Journal Vol. 63, 2019
This title includes the technical papers developed for the 2019 Stapp Car Crash Conference, the premier forum for the presentation of research in impact biomechanics, human injury tolerance, and related fields, advancing the knowledge of land-vehicle crash injury protection.
The conference provides an opportunity to participate in open discussion about the causes and mechanisms of injury, experimental methods and tools for use in impact biomechanics research, and the development of new concepts for reducing injuries and fatalities in automobile crashes.
The topics covered this year include:
- Machine Learning Based Model for Predicting Head Injury Criterion (HIC)
- Investigating Combined Thoracic Loading Using the Elderly Female Dummy (EFD)
- Passenger Injury Analysis Considering Vehicle Crash after AEB Activation
- Factors Affecting Child Injury Risk in Motor-Vehicle Crashes
- A Sensor Suite for Toeboard Three-Dimensional Deformation Measurement During Crash
- Brain Strain from Motion of Sparse Markers
- Short Communications