AS9100D:2016 and ISO 9001:2015 Explained
This live online course will provide insights into the SAE AS9100D:2016 and ISO 9001:2015 significant changes as they adopt the common management system structure. It will include material on the standard's development process including timelines, new Common Management System Structure, AS9100D:2016 and ISO 9001:2015 Requirement Review and reference material for gap analysis and successful implementation.
What Will You Learn
- Recognize the impact to new Quality Management Principles on the revision to the standards
- De-mystify the 10-clause Common Management System structure and understand the impact on your organizational processes
- Grasp the language like organization and its context, interested parties, documented information, and risk-based thinking
- Gain an understanding of the SAE AS9100D:2016 and ISO 9001:2015 requirements and intent
- Define an approach for gap assessment and standard implementation
Is This Course For You
*Global toll-free telephone numbers are provided for many countries outside the U.S., but are limited to those on the WebEx call-in toll-free number list. Check here to see if your country has a global call-in toll free telephone number for this web seminar. If your country is not listed, you may still connect using the US/Canada Call-in toll number or Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP).
Although WebEx Training Manager will automatically launch when you join the web seminar, you or your system administrator are encouraged to download the plug-in in advance to help ensure successful setup. Click here, then follow the onscreen instructions.
- Standards Development Process
- New Common Management System Structure and Language
- ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100D:2016 New Requirements
- Introduction of additions to the standard
- Impact of new AS9100D and ISO 9001:2015 requirements to your business
- AS9100D:2016 and ISO 9001:2015 Requirement Review
- Context of the Organization
- AS9100D:2016 and ISO 9001:2015 Requirement Review (continued)
- Performance Evaluation
- Techniques to ensure the QMS is effective in meeting customer expectations
- Reference resources for gap analysis and successful implementation