SAE 2004 Transactions Journal of Engines
- 2046 pages
SAE Transactions continues to be the definitive collection of the year's best technical research in automotive and aerospace engineering technology. Providing more than 169 of the most authoritative and in-depth engines-related SAE technical papers of 2004, this renowned technical resource is the cornerstone of any library collection.
Featuring the 169 best engines-related SAE technical papers of 2004 in:
- Diesel Engines and Emissions
- Spark Ignition Engines
- Electric Vehicles
- Fuel Cell Vehicle Applications
- Homogeneous Charge Compression Ignition (HCCI)
- Combustion Phenomena and Modeling
- Emissions Control Systems
- Electronic Engine Controls
- Engine Components
- Engine Operation and Testing
- Fuel Economy
- And More!