Race Car Vehicle Dynamics - Problems, Answers and Experiments
- ISBN 978-0-7680-1127-2
- 294 pages
Written for the engineer as well as the race car enthusiast and students, this is a companion workbook to the original classic book, Race Car Vehicle Dynamics, and includes:
- Detailed worked solutions to all of the problems
- Problems for every chapter in Race Car Vehicle Dynamics, including many new problems
- The Race Car Vehicle Dynamics Program Suite (for Windows) with accompanying exercises
- Experiments to try with your own vehicle
- Educational appendix with additional references and course outlines
- Over 90 figures and graphs
This workbook is widely used as a college textbook and has been an SAE International best seller since it's introduction in 1995.
Buy the set and save!