Honda R&D Technical Review: April 2009
- 246 pages
This unique book gives rare insight into the work of Honda's worldwide R&D team, covering technical developments from October 2008 through March 2009. With special focus on fuel cell vehicles, the 33 papers included also cover other automotive topics, as well as motorcycle, power products, and other fundamental technologies. Full-color diagrams complement the text.
Title highlights include:
- New Fuel Cell Stack for FCX Clarity
- Development of Lithium Ion Battery System for Fuel Cell Vehicle
- Technology for Increased Fuel Efficiency in New INSIGHT
- Vaporization Characteristic of High-ethanol Gasoline (E85) and Cold Startability
- Development of Brake-by-Wire System for Super Sport Motorcycles
- Rearward Visibility Simulation System of Motorcycle Rearview Mirrors
- Psychological Effects of Use of Electric Scooter
This publication is available in both print and electronic format. The electronic format is also conveniently available for purchase in individual chapters.