This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Technical Manual Development for Ground Support Equipment
- Aerospace Standard
Published July 23, 2002 by SAE International in United States
Downloadable datasets availableAnnotation ability available
This document shall serve as a guide for format, style, and method of presentation for all material included in manufacturers' publications for ground support equipment (GSE). These requirements shall be observed throughout all publications except where modified by detail requirements for specific publications. AS4828 is not applicable to the development or revision of electronic test equipment user manuals and documents.
This document is written in general terms by intention, and in most cases conform to recognized practices in the industry. In the event there is a question which is not specifically covered by this document, the user engineering department should be contacted for guidance before proceeding to the final phase of manual development.
Each manual prepared by a manufacturer shall contain an introduction which shall include a brief statement explaining the organization, content, and method for using the manual.
The prime manufacturer may supply data for components which the manufacturer does not manufacture or alter, and for which the supplier has already developed technical data provided it meets the requirements under Manufacturers' Appendices (see 4.1).
|Aerospace Standard||Electrohydraulic Servovalves|
|Aerospace Standard||Self-Displacing Hydraulic Accumulator|
|Aerospace Standard||Test Methods for Tube-Fitting Assemblies, Metric (ISO 10583)|
Data Sets - Support Documents
|Unnamed Dataset 1|
|Unnamed Dataset 2|
AGE-3 Aircraft Ground Support Equipment Committee
AGE-3 is the Aircraft Ground Support Equipment Committee that addresses all aspects of airport, ground support equipment and associated systems that interface or require compatibility with the aircraft. The objectives of the Committee are:
- Develop and maintain technical standards, specifications and reports related to aircraft ground servicing and in particular to:
- Airport Ground Support Equipment (GSE)
- Aircraft to GSE interface
- GSE operation, maintenance and operator training
- Airport facilities and systems that have a direct relationship to and interface with GSE
- GSE environment related issues, including noise and emissions.
- Provide a forum for exchange of technical information related to aircraft ground operations where issues can be addressed and resolved.
- Coordinate and harmonize worldwide standards development with CEN TC 274, ISO TC 20/SC9, IATA GSEE and other standardization groups.
- Promote the global use of high quality standards and practices within the aircraft ground servicing scope.
- Promote research and innovation in any topics related to the scope of the Committee.
Participants in the SAE AGE-3 include OEMs, ground handling companies, airlines, suppliers, consulting firms and other actors across the aerospace and defence industries.
* Redlines comparisons are available for those standards listed in the Revision History that contain a radio button. A redline comparison of the current version against a revision is accomplished by selecting the radio button next to the standard and then selecting 'compare'. At this time, Redline versions only exist for some AMS standards. SAE will continue to add redline versioning with ongoing updates to SAE MOBILUS.