Method of Evaluating Pneumatic Ground Power Units
- Aerospace Standard
|Technical Paper||Subjective Testing Experiment using the Semantic Differentials Paradigm for Sound Quality Assessment of Power Seat Mechanism Noise|
|Aerospace Standard||Aircraft Ground Air Conditioning Service Connection|
|Aerospace Standard||Engine Erosion Protection|
Data Sets - Support Documents
|TABLE 1||Factor X for Various Nozzle Diameters|
|Unnamed Dataset 2|
|TABLE 2||Factor Y for Use With Any Size Nozzle|
AGE-3 is the Aircraft Ground Support Equipment Committee that addresses all aspects of airport, ground support equipment and associated systems that interface or require compatibility with the aircraft. The objectives of the Committee are:
- Develop and maintain technical standards, specifications and reports related to aircraft ground servicing and in particular to:
- Airport Ground Support Equipment (GSE)
- Aircraft to GSE interface
- GSE operation, maintenance and operator training
- Airport facilities and systems that have a direct relationship to and interface with GSE
- GSE environment related issues, including noise and emissions.
- Provide a forum for exchange of technical information related to aircraft ground operations where issues can be addressed and resolved.
- Coordinate and harmonize worldwide standards development with CEN TC 274, ISO TC 20/SC9, IATA GSEE and other standardization groups.
- Promote the global use of high quality standards and practices within the aircraft ground servicing scope.
- Promote research and innovation in any topics related to the scope of the Committee.
Participants in the SAE AGE-3 include OEMs, ground handling companies, airlines, suppliers, consulting firms and other actors across the aerospace and defence industries.
|ASMEMFC-3M||This document is not part of the subscrption.|