This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
NAGREMA - A Simulation Environment for Accessory Drive Optimization
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published February 23, 1998 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
Automotive engineering requires dynamic system simulation software. To meet future legislated emission and con-sumption standards, a vehicle has to be considered as a group of interacting systems. NAGREMA is an automotive simulation software with the focal point on the accessory drive. Variations of the standard V-belt configuration can be compared with decentralized approaches using electric or electro-hydraulic drives. NAGREMA is implemented using MATLAB/Simulink, provides a graphical user interface and a set of vehicle, engine and accessory templates. It reduces model complexity by dividing the vehicle, the engine, the accessory drive and the control system into hierarchically organized subsystems.
|Technical Paper||Optimization Methods Applied to Development of Vehicle Structures|
|Journal Article||Smart Rear Defog|
|Technical Paper||Stress Concentrations and Structural Analysis|
CitationSchmidt, M. and Isermann, R., "NAGREMA - A Simulation Environment for Accessory Drive Optimization," SAE Technical Paper 980201, 1998, https://doi.org/10.4271/980201.
- Isermann R. Mechatronic systems - a challenge for control engineering - American Control Conference Albuquerque, NM, USA 1997 IEEE
- Isermann R. Mechatronic systems for machines and automobiles IEEE/ASME International Conference on Advanced Intelligent Mechatronics Tokyo, Japan 1997 IEEE
- Deußen, N. M̈ uller, P. Engine temperature management (in german) 17. internationales Wiener Mo-toren-symposium 111 139 VDI 1996
- Kassakian, G. Wolf, H.-C. Miller, J. Hurton, C. Automotive electrical systems circa 2005 IEEE Spectrum 22 27 1996
- Pfalzgraf, B. Otto, E. Wirth, A. K̈ uper, P.F. Held, W. Donnerstag, A. The system Development of Electri-cally Heated Catalyst (EHC) for the LEV and EU-II Legislation Number 951072 in SAE Technical Paper Series 1995
- Isermann, R. Hohenberg, G. Schmidt, M. Lenzen, B. Accessory drive management for consumption and emission reduction (in german) 6. Aachen Colloquium Automobile and Engine Technology VDI 1997
- Reasbeck, P. Smith, J. G. Batteries for Automotive Use Research Studies Press Ltd. 1997
- Scḧ oner H.P. Electrical behaviour of lead/acid batteries during charge, overcharge and open circuit Toronto, Canada 1988 Electric Vehicle Association of Canada
- Hrovat, D. Sun, J. Models and control methodologies for ic engine idle speed control design Control Engineering Practice 5 8 1093 1100 1997
- Leonhardt, S. Schmidt, Ch. Voigt, K. Isermann, R. Real-time simulation of drive chaines for use in dynamical engine test stands American Control Conference Chicago, USA 1992 IEEE
- Holzmann, H. Halfmann, C. Isermann, R. Representation of 3-d mappings for automotive control applications using neural networks and fuzzy logic 6. Conference on Control Applications Hartford, Connecticut, USA 1997
- Weeks, R. W. Moskwa, J. J. Automotive Engine Modeling for Real-Time Control Using Matlab/Simulink Number 950417 in SAE Technical Paper Series 1995
- Schley W. Frankfurt 1989