This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Wiper System Dynamic Behavior
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published February 24, 1997 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
In this paper are presented some results about the dynamic of the wiper systems, vibratory phenomena and some influences of the friction, the weight and the clearances.
|Technical Paper||Plastic Windshield Wiper Arm|
|Technical Paper||Windshield Wiper System Design Integration|
|Technical Paper||Environmental Stress Cracking of Polycarbonate and a Polycarbonate/Acrylic Blend by Windshield Washer Fluids|
CitationCodfert, V., Sortais, J., and Casaril, D., "Wiper System Dynamic Behavior," SAE Technical Paper 970588, 1997, https://doi.org/10.4271/970588.
- SING H. (1971), ‘Windshield Wiper Linkage Analysis’, S.A.E. 1971,No 710254, pp 1-9
- HSU B.S. and LING S.F. (1990), ‘Windshield wiper system design’, Int. J. of Vehicle Design, vol. 11, no 1
- KOGURE Y. (1992), ‘Improvement of surface condition and properties of vulcanisated rubber (surface treatment of wiper blades for vehicles)’, Nippon Gomu Kyokaishi, No5, 1992, p.287
- CODFERT V., SORTAIS J.L., ‘Negative Stick-Slip Modelisation’, CESA 96 IMACS IEEE-SMC, Vol. 2, pp. 988-993
- DECK J.F., (1992) ‘The Dynamics of Spatial Elastic Mechanisms with Clearances and Support Structures’, Thesis M.I.T.