This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Calculation of the Diesel Fuel Injection Parameters
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published September 01, 1995 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
The paper concerns the classical Diesel fuel injection system pump-high pressure pipe-nozzle.
The influence of the individual components of fuel injection system on the injection process and hydraulic phenomena in the fuel injection system are described in detail. The mathematical model describing all these phenomena has been solved numerically by the Runge-Kutta IV method. The second part of the paper deals with the testing of the injection system. All tests have been perfomed on a R. Bosch test stand and on the one designed by ourselves. The comparison between the computed and meeasured results shows good matching.
|Journal Article||Time-resolved X-ray Tomography of Gasoline Direct Injection Sprays|
|Technical Paper||Cavitation in Two-Dimensional Asymmetric Nozzles|
CitationMarčič, M., "Calculation of the Diesel Fuel Injection Parameters," SAE Technical Paper 952071, 1995, https://doi.org/10.4271/952071.
- Pischinger Anton Pischinger Franz Wien Springer Verlag 1957
- Röhl Lothar Prescher Karlheinz 1982 10 477 481
- Reiche L.K. 1967 138 144
- Allevi L. Springer Berlin 1909
- Rothrock A.M. Hydraulics of Fuel Injection Pumps for Compression - Ignition Engines NACA Report No. 396
- Schley W. München 1967
- Melcher K. Bosch Tech. Berichte 4 1974 7
- Pischinger R. Staska G. Gao Z. Calculation of the Injection Rate Curve of Diesel Injection Systems under Cavitation Conditions MTZ 44 1983 11 423 426
- Chaddock P.H. Contact Stresses Between Cam and Follower Engineering Sciences Data 1 1966
- Petrook W. The Dynamic Pressure Characteristics of High-speed Diesel Fuel Injection Equipment The Oil Engine and Gas Turbine January 1961 336 339
- Marčič M. A Displacement Transducer in a Fuel - Injection Delivery Valve MTZ 44 1983 2 71 73
- Bosch W. 1964 7 268 283
- Marčič M. Charge Measuring Method for Measuring the Amount of Fuel Science and Motor Vehicles 1981 Kragujevac, Yugoslavia
- Huber E. W. Shaffitz W. 1966 35 42 146 155
- Goyal M. Modular Approach to Fuel Injection System Simulation SAE Paper 780162
- Scullen R. S. Homes R. J. Computer Simulation of the GM Unit Injector SAE Paper 780161
- Marčič M. Computer Simulation of the Diesel Fuel Injection Nozzle SAE 930925
- Notz V. Augustin V. Schwartz V. Woschni G.