This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Flow Analysis of the Helical Intake Port and Cylinder of a Direct Injection Diesel Engine
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published September 01, 1995 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
|Technical Paper||The Impact of Ambient Conditions, Fuel Characteristics and Fuel Additives on Fuel Consumption of Diesel Vehicles|
CitationHuh, K., Choi, C., and Kim, J., "Flow Analysis of the Helical Intake Port and Cylinder of a Direct Injection Diesel Engine," SAE Technical Paper 952069, 1995, https://doi.org/10.4271/952069.
- Monaghan, M. L. Pettifer, H. F “Air motion and its effects on diesel performance and emissions,” SAE 810255
- Brandstatter, W. Johns, R. J. R. Wigley, G. “The effect of inlet port geometry on in-cylinder flow structure,” SAE 850499
- Haworth. D. C. El Tahry, S. Huebler, M. S. Chang, S. “Multidimensional port-and-cylinder flow calculations for two- and four-valve-per-cylinder engines: Influence of intake configuration on flow structure,” SAE 900257
- Rutland, C. J. Pieper, C. M. Hessel, R. “Intake and cylinder flow modeling with a dual-valve port,” SAE 930069
- Amsden A. A. O'Rourke, P. J Butler, T. D. KIVA-II: A computer program for chemically reactive flows with sprays,” Los Alamos National Laboratory Report No. LA-11560-MS 1989
- Huh, K. Y. Kim, K. K. Min, K. “Multidimensional simulation of flow field and combustion in a spark ignition engine,” SAE 912473
- Huh, K. Y. et al. “Scavenging flow simulation of a four poppet valved two-stroke engine,” SAE 930500
- I-DEAS VI: User's Guide SIDRC 1991
- Heywood, J. B. “Internal Combustion Engine Fundamentals McGraw-Hill Inc. 1988