This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Dynamic Modelling on Energy Storage System of High Speed Flywheel for Powertrain of Fuel Economy in City Bus
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published November 01, 1993 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
The city buses start and stop frequently, therefore significant amount of kinetic energy is wasted on friction plates. In order to retrieve this amount of energy, various feasible and efficient energy storage systems have been suggested by researchers to reuse the energy to improve the efficiency of the city bus. Due to small size, high energy density, cleanliness and easiness to absorb/reuse the energy, the storage system of flywheel is hopeful to be coming into wide use. In this paper, a dynamic model is analyzed to study the characteristics of the system using time series. Finally, comparison between simulation and experiment is given.
CitationLuo, B., Wu, G., Wu, S., Ma, H. et al., "Dynamic Modelling on Energy Storage System of High Speed Flywheel for Powertrain of Fuel Economy in City Bus," SAE Technical Paper 932962, 1993, https://doi.org/10.4271/932962.
- Luo, Bangjie Zhang Tiezhu “The Power Transmissive Principle of Saving Energy Transmission System for Hybrid Vehicles With an Energy Storage Flywheel,” SAE Paper No. 902281 1990
- Zhang, Tiezhu The Research on the New Powertrain of Fuel Economy for City Bus Jilin University of Technology July 1991
- Luo, Bangjie Wu Guangqiang “The research on the Drift Model of High Speed Energy Storage Flywheel,” Chinese Journal of Highway 1993
- Hu, S. Wu S. M. “Prony Estimation of AR Parameters of an ARMA Time Series,” Mechanical System and Signal Processing March 1989
- Deng, Zili Gou Yixin “The Analysis and Application of Modern Time Series, ” Knowledge Publisher of China, Beijing 1989