This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Air Fuel Ratio Sensor and Its Signal Processing Module
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published March 01, 1993 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
This report describes the development of an air fuel ratio sensor with a linear voltage output, and its signal processing module that is able to calibrate the sensor output function on the measuring point of the 20.9% oxygen concentration in atmospheric air and the zero diffusion current at stoichiometry as the reference. This sensing system is effective when applied to air fuel ratio PID feed back engine control and it is able to realize the reduction of initial variability of sensors, interchangeability of sensors, and long term output change of the sensor.
|Technical Paper||A Study of a Wide Range Air-Fuel Ratio Sensor for Exhaust Emission Reduction|
|Technical Paper||Lean Mixture Sensor|
|Technical Paper||Development of Planar Air Fuel Ratio Sensor|
CitationUeno, S., Ichikawa, N., Sasayama, T., Hasegawa, N. et al., "Air Fuel Ratio Sensor and Its Signal Processing Module," SAE Technical Paper 930232, 1993, https://doi.org/10.4271/930232.
- SuzukiS., et al., “Air fuel ratio sensor for rich, stoichiometric and lean ranges”, SAE, No.860408, Feb. 1986
- UenoS., et al.,“Wide range air fuel ratio sensor”, SAE, No.860409, Feb. 1986
- TanakaH., et al.,“Wide range air fuel ratio sensor”, SAE, No.890299, Feb. 1989
- SasayamaT., et al.,“Air fuel ratio sensor utilizing ion transportation in zirconia electrolyte”, SAE, No.910501, Feb. 1991
- IshiiJ., et al.,“Wide range air fuel ratio control system”, SAE, No.880134, Feb. 1988