This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
A Study on the Rotating Machinery Diagnosis with Acoustic Emission Technique
Published November 01, 1991 by Society of Automotive Engineers of Korea in South Korea
Annotation ability available
Using acoustic emission technique and application, the diagnosis of each part of bearing that is important element supporting the rotating part is considered in the case of abnormality and normality.
As a result of the experiment, AE signal of normal bearing is the continuous type and in case the flaw exists at the inner ring and outer ring, AE signal is periodic, though some difference of the amplitude.
The diagnosis of the bearing using the change of the AE RMS value is not very valuable.
And the result of frquency analysis is equal to the theoretical value, when each part of the bearing has the flaw.
|Technical Paper||Fatigue Life Prediction for Structural Composites by Acoustic Emission|
|Technical Paper||Acoustic Emission Analysis on Fatigue Threshold Behavior|
CitationHan, E., Park, T., Lee, B., and Park, J., "A Study on the Rotating Machinery Diagnosis with Acoustic Emission Technique," SAE Technical Paper 912592, 1991.
- Sato Ichiya Machine Condition Diagnosis System Using AE Technique and Application to Diagnosis of Roll Bearing NDI 35 5 432 438 1983
- Kang M. S. Han E. K. A Study on Detection of Tool Fracture and Chiping Using Acoustic Emission Journal of Korea Society of Automotive Engineers 8 3 28 36 1986
- Yoshioka Takeo The Application of AE to Rolling Contact Fatigue of Rolling Bearing NDI 32 10 823 832 1983
- Matsushita Osami An Acoustic Signal Rubbing Analyzer for Turbomachinery NDI 29 11 790 795 1980
- Yoshioka Takeo Noise Eliminator for AE Measurement of Rolling Bearing NDI 32 1 18 23 1984
- Hioki Susumu A Feasibilty Study on the Application of Acoustic Emission to Rotating Machinery NDI 28 3 177 181 1979
- I. Sato, J. Rotating Machinery Diagnosis with Acoustic Emission Techniques Acoustic Eission, 2-1/2 1 10 1987
- James R. B. Reber, J. Acoustic Instrumentation Technique Predict Mechanical Failures Oil and Gas 49 53 1973
- Rogers L.M. The Application of Vibration Signiture Analysus and Acoustic Emission Source Location to On-line Condition Monitering of Anti-Friction Bearing Triboogy International 51 58 1979
- Harris D. O. Accoustic Emission ASTM, STP 505 1972
- Rolling Bearing Diagnosis with Acoustic Emission Technique Plant Engineer 1989
- 270 273 1988
- High Carbon Chromium Bearing Steel JIS G 4805 1970
- Thrust Ball Bearing KS B 2019 1986