This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Yugoslav Approach to the Solution to Problems of Ecological Environment
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published October 01, 1991 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
Development of car production industry in Yugoslavia has three ecological phases. The first one is to satisfy ECE Rules by optimization of engine and vehicle equipment. The second phase is to enter the American market with help of professional foreign development institutions. The third phase is now in focus; to adjust to new European regulations.
For the development tasks it is typical to lean on foreign licenses. The real development jobs were occasionally given to faculties, while the research units in factories were overburdened by operative tasks from production. Research jobs were always at mother companies, only some small segment of them was, for the short period, at some faculty or larger institute.
CitationRadovanovic, M., Veinovic, S., Veselinovic, B., and Banic, D., "Yugoslav Approach to the Solution to Problems of Ecological Environment," SAE Technical Paper 912428, 1991, https://doi.org/10.4271/912428.
- SCIENCE AND MOTOR VEHICLE, Proceed. (in Yugoslav), JUMV 1973- 1990.
- MOTOR VEHlCLE AND MOTORS, Proseed. (in Yugoslav), MVM 1975- 1990. IME-Kragujevac
- Veinović Stevan and al. FLEXIBLE FUEL FILTER FOR EXHAUST GASES AND PARTICLES OF THE IC ENGINES, Yugoslav Patents, P-250/88, P-1261/89, P-1391/89,P-199/90, P-555/90
- FUEL AND COMBUSTION IN OTTO ENGINES (in English), Intern. Symposium, Kragujevac, 1986.
- Radovanović Milan at al. APPLICATION OF PERSPECTIVE FUELS FOR “YUGO-ZASTAVA” VEHICLES (Internal report in Serbocroat), IME-Belgrad 1979-81.
- Veinović Stevan at al. ADDITION OF ALCOHOL TO MOTOR GASOLINE UNDER YUGOSLAV CONDITION, Vl Intern. Symp. Alcohol Technol. Ottawa, Canada1984.
- Kalajzić Mate at al. BEHAVIOUR OF ENGINES WHEN USING GASOLINE AND WATER VAPOURS ( in Serbocroat), “Goriva i maziva” (“Fuels and Lubricants”), Zagreb, XXI, 1982/1
- Dobrosavljević Slobodan EIN NEUER ZWEITAKT-DIESEL MOTOR FUR NUTZEAHRZEUGE, MIZ 28/1967/10
- Veinović Stevan SPARK PLUG FOR ENGINES WITH SELFTHERMOREGULATION “Autombil and electronics in 1980: a turning point”, 2-4 october, Paris, 1979.
- Pejéié Viktor FOUR STROK INTERNAL COMBUSTION ENGINE WITH COMPRESSION RATIO VARIABLE WITH LOADS, Patent No. 10349 of 01.09.1933.
- Peśić Radivoje NTERNAL COMBUSTION ENGINE WITH VARIABLE COMPRESSION RATIO, Patent application No. 3899 of 22.02.1980.
- Peśić Radivoje CONTRIBUTION TO INCREDASE OF ECONOMICS OF THE OTTO ENBINE WITH VARIABLE COPRESSION RATIO, Master's Thesis, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Kragujevac, Yugoslavia, October 1985.