This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Development of Hino New Refrigerator Van Type Vehicle Equipped With Hipr System
Published October 17, 1990 by Society of Automotive Engineers of Japan in Japan
Event: JSAE Autumn Conference
Hino Motors, Ltd. has developed a new refrigerator van type vehicle without sub-engine for refrigerator by adapting the HIPR system to enable to generating high power. This system consists of a very thin three-phase AC motor, a very lightweight and compact inverter and resistor etc., and also displays three functions such as starter, retarder and regeneration of braking energy in addition to power generation.
- Takashi Kotou - Hino Motors, Ltd.
- Takayuki Suzuki - Hino Motors, Ltd.
- Tetsuo Koike - Hino Motors, Ltd.
- Atsuomi Obata - Hino Motors, Ltd.
- Masatoshi Shiratsuchi - Hino Motors, Ltd.
- Etsurou Kitagishi - Hino Motors, Ltd.
- Masayosi Kurahashi - Hino Motors, Ltd.
- Masashi Shigemori - Hino Motors, Ltd.
- Toshinobu Tajima - Toshiba Corp.
- Naohiro Katayama - Sawafuji Electric Co., Ltd.