This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Methods for Simulating Steady-State and Dynamic Behaviour of Two-Way Cartridge Circuits
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published September 01, 1990 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
The simulation of both the steady-state and dynamic behaviour is a common major problem in computer aided analysis programs for two-way cartridge valve circuits. The simulated system is also mathematically very inflexible and nonlinear. By employing the simulation and modelling techniques introduced in this paper, a reasonable computation time and quite good accuracy can be achieved.
|Technical Paper||Large-Eddy Simulation in IC Engine Geometries|
|Technical Paper||Dual Rate Boosters: Analysis, Modeling and Experimental Evaluation of Their Performance|
CitationEllman, A. and Vilenius, M., "Methods for Simulating Steady-State and Dynamic Behaviour of Two-Way Cartridge Circuits," SAE Technical Paper 901584, 1990, https://doi.org/10.4271/901584.
- Browns, D.E. Tomlinson, S.P. Dorey, R.E. Computer simulation techniques for the dynamic performance assessment of fluid power systems 7th International Fluid Power Symposium Bath 16 18 September 1986 81 88
- Ellman, A. Design of the steady-state and dynamic characteristics in integrated hydraulic circuits Tampere University of Technology 1990
- Krus, P. Palmberg, J. O. Simulation of fluid power systems in time and frequency domains 7th International Fluid Power Symposium Bath 16 18 September 1986 73 79
- Krus, P. Simulation of fluid power systems with complex load dynamics International Journal of Modelling and Simulation 2 1986 52 57
- Liniger, W. Willoghby, R.A. Efficient Integration Methods for Stiff Systems of Ordinary Differential Equations SIAM Journal of Numerical Analysis 1 1970 47 66
- Lu, Y.-h. 1 1982 33 36
- Stone, J. A. Discharge coefficients and steady-state flow forces for hydraulic poppet valves Journal of Basic Engineering March 1960 144 154
- Vilenius, M.J. Handroos, M.J. Rinkinen, J.A Simpura, A. Mathematical models of hydraulic components in computed aided analysis of hydraulic systems - the CATSIM program International Conference on Fluid Power Tampere 24 26 March 1987 87 101