This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Design Tool for Climatic Control of an Automotive Vehicle
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published September 01, 1989 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
The fundamental theory and techniques used in developing a design tool for climatic control of an automotive vehicle are presented. Methods for simulating automobile heating as well as air conditioning components and the vehicle passenger compartment are outlined. The program structure and simulation results are also included.
CitationCherng, J. and Wu, W., "Design Tool for Climatic Control of an Automotive Vehicle," SAE Technical Paper 891966, 1989, https://doi.org/10.4271/891966.
- Conklu, O., “Computer Simulation of Automotive Air-Conditioning Condenser,” SAE 720076, 1972.
- Davis, G. L., Chianese, F. Jr., and Scott T. C., “Computer Simulation of Automotive Air Conditioning - Components, System, and Vehicle,” SAE Paper 720077, 1972.
- Rohles, F. H. Jr., and Wallis S. B., “Comfort Criteria for Air Conditioned Automotive Vehicles,” SAE Paper 790112.
- Yashida, Y., and Tanaka S., “An Advanced Car-Air-Conditioning System with Microcomputer,” SAE 830543.
- Stoocker, W. F., Refrigeration and Air Conditioning, McGraw Hill, New York, 1958.
- ASHRAE 1983 Equipment Handbook, ASHRAE, Atlanta Georgia.