This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Problems in Internationalization of SAE Standards
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published September 01, 1988 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
There is a need for many new standards in the next few years covering off-road self-propelled work machines. This is primarily driven by Common Market and OSHA regulatory activity. These standards will involve visibility, tow points and dynamic noise, to name a few.
In planning these new standards it is helpful and informative to look back at current standards and evaluate what has been most successful in the past, what has stood the test of time, and why. It follows that we shall also examine some standards that had shorter useful lives and limited application.
CitationKielb, E., "Problems in Internationalization of SAE Standards," SAE Technical Paper 881300, 1988, https://doi.org/10.4271/881300.
- Erdelyi, M.H. Becker, J. 1974 Hypermnesia for pictures: Incremental memory for pictures but not words in multiple recall trials Cognitive Psychology 6 159 171
- Shapiro, S.R. Erdelyi, M.H. 1974 Hypermnesia for pictures but not words Journal of Experimental Psychology 103 1218 1219
- Erdelyi, M.H. 1977 Has Ebbinghaus decayed with time? Paper presented at the 18th annual meeting of the Psychonomics Society Washington, D.C.
- FMC 1985 Product safety sign and label system Santa Clara, CA FMC Corporation
- Baker, L.D. Aherin, R.A “Product Safety-A New Direction” SAE Paper Number 880804 Society of Automotive Engineers, Inc. 1988