This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Space Station EVA Test Bed Overview
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published July 01, 1988 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
The Space Station Extravehicular Activity (EVA) Test Bed program at the Johnson Space Center (JSC) is addressed. A summary of the current testing activities are discussed as well as the test bed goals and future plans to support the Space Station Extravehicular Activity System (EVAS) development program.
CitationStinson, R. and Montz, M., "Space Station EVA Test Bed Overview," SAE Technical Paper 881060, 1988, https://doi.org/10.4271/881060.
- Dinsmore C. E. “Regenerable Non-Venting Thermal Sink (RNTS) I Vacuum and Unpowered Final Test Report,” CTSD-SS-177 October 27 1987
- Test Report of Regenerable Non-Venting Thermal Sink (RNTS) Test Article Performance Evaluation at JSC JSC-20528
- Klaus D. M. “Regenerable Non-Venting Thermal Sink (RNTS) II Quick Look Report,” Rockwell International STS88-0302 January 1988
- Iovine J. V. “Liquid Cooling Garment Automatic Thermal Control Test Summary,” Lockheed LEMSCO-23523 January 1987
- Dunaway B. R. “Automatic Liquid and Ventilation Cooling Garment Control Algorithm Final Test Report,” CTSD-SS-176 December 4 1987
- Dunaway B. R. “Humidity and CO 2 Control System Component Test Plan,” CTSD-SS-17G September 4 1987
- Beckstrom P. S. Harris B. P. “Electrochemically Regenerable CO 2 Absorber and Fast Response CO 2 Sensor Component Test Plan,” CTSD-SS-224 January 22 1988
- Bingham G. E. Morse D. E. “Fast Response CO 2 and Water Vapor Sensor for Extravehicular Mobility Unit (EMU) Applications,” Center for Space Engineering, Utah State University CSE/87-076 April 22 1988