This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
A Review of Dynamic Mechanical Characterization of High Temperature PMR Polyimides and Composites
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published February 01, 1988 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
This paper reviews the applications of dynamic mechanical characterization for high temperature PMR polyimides and their graphite fiber reinforced composites. This characterization technique provides insights into the processability, performance and structure property relationships of the polyimides and composites. The dynamic mechanical properties of various molding powders, commercially obtained prepregs, neat resins and as-fabricated as well as aged composites are presented. Some applied aspects of the dynamic mechanical data are discussed.
|Journal Article||The Potential for Fibre Alignment in the Manufacture of Polymer Composites from Recycled Carbon Fibre|
|Technical Paper||Damage Analysis in Composite Structures|
|Technical Paper||A Review of Solid Lubrication Technology|
CitationPater, R., "A Review of Dynamic Mechanical Characterization of High Temperature PMR Polyimides and Composites," SAE Technical Paper 880152, 1988, https://doi.org/10.4271/880152.
- Pater, R. H. SAMPE J. 17 17 1981
- Myers, F. A. Proceedings of the Second International Technical Conference on Polyimides Ellenville, NY 1985
- Price, H. personal communication General Electric Company Cincinnati, OH
- Street, S. W. Proceedings of the 31 st SAMPE Technical Conference, 31 276 1985
- Pater, R. H. Polymer Preprints 24 1 255 1983
- Pater, R. H. Morgan, C. Chang A. Whitley, K. Proceedings of the 1987 SPE Nat. Technical Conference, 1450 1987
- Pater, R. H. Proceedings of the 1982 SPE Nat. Technical Conference, 379 1982
- Pater, R. H. Proceedings of the Technical Conference on High Temperature Polymer Matrix Composites, NASA Conference Publication 2385 NASA Lewis Research Center 243 1983